Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (20533)
This course teaches IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Introduction to Azure
- Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Implementing virtual machines
- Managing Azure VMs
- Implementing Azure App Service
- Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Implementing containers in Azure
- Implementing Azure Cloud Services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
Course Days: 5 Days