Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements (20347)
This course is intended for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
- Be familiar with Office 365 Admin Center
- Be familiar with Microsoft Exhange Online
- Be familiar with SharePoint Online
- Be familiar with Azure Active Directory
- Be familiar with Office 365 ProPlus
- Be familiar with Skype for Business
- You do not need to be proficient in the above areas, but a familiarity will help
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Understanding Server Maintenance
MS-346 certification exam.
Course Days: 5 Days