Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
The focus of this three-day instructor-led Microsoft Training course is on designing and implementing cloud data platform solutions with the Microsoft Data Platform by using SQL Server on-premises, hybrid and cloud data platform solutions. It describes how to design and implement and optimize workloads in hybrid scenarios with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Before taking this course, students must have a good understanding of SQL Server and pre-existing MCSE Data Platform certification or equivalent professional experience.
- Implement SQL Server on Azure VM
- Implement SQL Database
- SQL Database High Availability and disaster recovery
- Hybrid HA/DR scenarios with SQL Server
- Design and Implement Security
- Monitor and manage implementations on Azure
- Design and implement database solutions for SQL Server and SQL Database
Course Days: 3 Days